The official home of the Ultimeter‘Ultimeter’ is the only progress or goal meter for WordPress, you will ever need. Great to display your fundraising progress, your crowdfunding performance, monthly average temperatures or just about any other value that needs a slick, animated visual representation online. It uses a simple shortcode to display a choice of different meters (a thermometer and a progress bar in the Lite version, with two more added in the Pro Version). It then allows you to choose between percentage or currency units (as well as a custom unit in the Pro version). You can specify the total (goal) amount, as well as the total raised (progress) amount. You can even choose the colour of the meter, to keep it in line with your own styles.
- Choice of 2 meters
- Choice of meter colour
- Set goal and current values
- Choice of either percentage or currency units
- Automatic formatting of currency values
- Choice of currency unit
- Smooth animations
Pro Version Features
- 2 more meter designs, a radial meter and a tracked meter
- A third measurement unit with custom values – takes a singular and plural form, i.e. boxes, bags etc.
- Milestones – the ability to add points along the scale to show extra information
As featured on the ‘WP Plugins A to Z’ Podcast!
I was so excited to hear the lovely chaps at WP Plugins A to Z review the Ultimeter. I was even more excited to receive a 5 out of 5 from them (although they deducted a star because I sell a premium plugin). Thank you so much for the review and I’m glad you found the plugin useful.
You can hear the podcast here (fast forward to 03:46 to get straight to the review):