You've done the hard work. Now display your success. Ultimeter is the most advanced goal meter and progress bar system for WordPress.
Choose your meter style
- Custom (create your own)
Display key events with Milestones
- Display an unlimited number
- Hand-crafted for most meter types
- Great for showing fundraising stages
- Easy to use interface
Track different data types
- Amount of money raised
- Percentage raised
- Custom units - e.g. boxes, crates, people
- WooCommerce sales data - updated automatically
Create your own meter
- Use your company logo or any other image
- Watch as your chosen image 'fills' up
- Use offsets to allow for more complex logos
- Supports all the data types above
- Add a dynamic counter to enhance your message
- Choose which GiveWP Form to track
- Track total amount, percentage raised, number of donations or number of donors
- Works with all Ultimeter types
- Choose which Charitable campaign to track
- Track total amount, percentage raised or the number of donations
- Works with all Ultimeter types
WooCommerce Add-on now Available
Purchase the Ultimeter for WooCommerce add-on and get the following features:
- Data updates automatically and instantly
- Track total sales or units sold
- Track one or multiple products, by value or stock sold
- Choose date ranges, including all-time, this year, this month, this week, or a custom range
- Automatically display a percentage of the total, for instance where a share of profits will be donated
Welcome to the Infinite Meter!
- A brand new set of three meters that do not require a target, and will count up infinitely
- Infinite Inline - sits inside a paragraph to make your text come to life
- Infinite Basic - a dynamic number counter, fully stylable and simplistically designed
- Infinite Flip - display your progress using our flip counter design
- Works will all goal options, currencies, custom formats and integrations
Our plugins are coded using the latest standards and won't slow down your site
Easy to Use
Each plugin comes with comprehensive documentation to get you started
All of our plugins are compatible with WPML, Loco, and other translation tools
One to One Support
Our users absolutely love our support - just take a look at our reviews below
Why do I need a progress meter?
Or, to put it more simply, when people see how close you are to reaching your target, they rush to make sure you get there. Imagine you are fundraising for a new school building. You could probably just say how much you’ve raised so far. Just the number. On a page. But according to psychology, your site visitors are far more likely to donate if they can see a visual representation of how far you have until you reach your target.
Therefore, Ultimeter works. Visual representations of goal progress get people motivated. It really is as simple as that. And the result of having an Ultimeter on your page is more donations. More support. More purchases. More conversions.
100s of organisations around the world are already using Ultimeter to do just that. Packed with features to help you configure your Ultimeter the way you want, it comes with fantastic support and an easy to use interface.
Try it now. We are confident it will pay for itself, in no time at all.
“Bouncingsprout really know what they’re doing. Not only did they add the functionality I wanted, but they also asked all the right questions to get the most out of the changes, and added great ideas to the mix. They’re a pleasure to work with too – thanks, guys!”
More Incredible Features
It doesn't just end there. You won't find a more complete solution for displaying progress and goals on your website!
Full currency support
Ultimeter automatically formats the displayed values in the currency you specify.
Singular & Plural
Enter both singular and plural versions for custom units. E.g. 1 shelf vs 10 shelves.
Use External Data
Use WordPress hooks to take data from any plugin that provides a suitable function.
Ultimeter list view
View and manage all your available meters from one page, and delete them in bulk.
Once you have a meter configured, you can hit the duplicate button to create a copy.
With one simple button, you can copy the code needed to get your meter up and running.
Each meter allows you to make unlimited changes to it's style and design.
Choose your language
Percentages are language formatted, so the sign is correctly placed in Turkish or Arabic sites.